(Photo by Matt Howard)
“My Spirit is in you working to draw you ever closer to me. I love sweet fellowship with you each morning when you bring your requests and your praises to me. Your burdens become lighter as you lay your cares at my feet for you know that when you give them to me, your peace is not disrupted, and you can continue in the things you have to do.
There is so much freedom in knowing that you don’t walk alone; there is freedom in knowing that because I love you so much, I will always provide and care for you. Your needs are truly met in me.
As the light of my love surrounds you, your horizons are broadened, and you can see beyond what is right in front of you toward my greater purposes and plans. You are never limited by your perceived limitations as you walk with me. Take hold of the power within you so you can accomplish all that I have for you to do in this life.
There is a satisfaction that runs deep into your soul as you fulfill my will and purposes. This is the greatest experience my children can have, yet probably the hardest to obtain because it is spiritual in nature. It requires seeking and effort on your part. It is not something that simply happens. It comes as a result of your journey with me, it is found in me through faith.
You need to have eyes to see and the will to follow. My heavens are opened to all who do this, and you will see my glory in the land of the living. You will experience joy that sustains you, joy that carries you through good and bad times.
I am with you. I am for you, and I long for you to desire more of me. Trust me and I will show you these truths. I will become real to you in ways you never fathomed.”
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7: 7,8
- “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.” Acts 17: 24 – 27
(Photo by James Peacock)
“The power of my Holy Spirit at work in your life enables you to live abundantly according to all that I have planned for you. I long for you to hear my voice and seek to walk in the light of my love.
Just like the lighthouse navigates ships at sea toward their homeland, so I am the lighthouse that steers your life towards me. I am the keeper of light. My light shines brightly before you to show you the way home.
When storms arise, the swells may pull you off course, yet my light still shines in the darkness and will lead you to me if you follow it. Trust my light for it is my love that guides you and keeps you safe. It is my light that penetrates the darkness in your life to deliver and set you free.
As a ship’s captain looks for the spinning lamps of the lighthouse, I send forth my light to the children of men looking for all those hearts who would turn toward me. Steer your ship toward the light of my love and find the treasure of my truth, the abundant blessings that I have stored up for you.”
- “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- “Everyone who does evil hates the light and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.” John 3: 20,21
- “But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
“The warmth of my love surrounds you. In that, you may take great comfort. In your weakness, I am always strong. You may lean into me, giving my Spirit the opportunity to work in your life and meet your needs. You are weary, and I will give you rest. I will provide the needs of your day, and we will get through it together.”
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
Photo by Robert Murray
“I am your source. My Spirit lives in you. Just as the rain comes down and causes the cracks in the dry land to come together and be nourished and made stronger so My Spirit reigns down upon you to fill all the cracks in your imperfect life to nourish and strengthen you. When you long for me, when you need me more than you need anything else, you will understand and experience the impact of this truth.
It is not necessary for you to live your life constantly striving to control everything around you. I desire more from you than that. I long for you to trust me so much that what you do comes as natural as breathing. Your good works are not always your best works because they are done in your own strength. When your life is yielded to me, we are partnered together and what comes out of you becomes something beautiful that was created because you have trusted and relied upon my provision to achieve it.
You do not have to work harder to achieve greater purposes, you only need to allow me to be part of them. When you are yielded to me, as you trust in me, the things you do will have significantly more impact. They will give me glory, you will experience a satisfaction you did not anticipate, and others will be blessed.
It is time for you to rely upon me in all things, to let go of your selfish desires to control everything, and to work with me to accomplish my greater purposes for you. Choose me today and every day; choose me to be your partner in all you do, and you will see my greatest blessings unfold in your life.”
- “Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” Proverbs 3:7,8
- “Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains.” James 5:7
- “Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace.” 2 Corinthians 1:12
Photo by Werner Sevenster
“All things are possible for you, but not all things are beneficial. This is where your trust meets your faith in me. Often you desire to go down one path, but I have a better path for you to follow; a path that keeps you near to me; a path that keeps you dependent upon me. To live in unity with my Spirit, you must be dependent upon me.
Often the road ahead is not clear, and you cannot see the big picture, but you must remember that I see all, and I am in all of it. It is my desire to fulfill your life and to bless you. It is my desire that you’d have fellowship with me each day, and that you’d rely upon me for all the things that are out of your hands, remembering that they are in mine.
Sometimes you circle around as if you’ve forgotten that I am right there with you. Allow my presence to be a comfort to you. You do not have to live in a whirlwind, you can choose to abide in me and remember that I am God. I know what is best for you and no matter what you are facing, I will always be with you.
Receive this encouragement today as it is for you. I want you to depend upon me in every area of your life. I am only as far away as your faith allows me to be. So, in faith, I encourage you to embrace me by accepting the plans I have for you today and trusting me to work everything out for good in your life.
My love for you is perfect. I always know what is best for you. There is no fear in my perfect love so wrap yourself up tightly in it today, and rest for I am near to you.”
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5,6
Photo by Tom Gainor
“I am fully aware that your journey in this life is not always easy. I know that things are not always as you desire them to be. Yet, I see you learning to trust me in all things. I see your desire to have a grateful heart and to please me. This honors me. It is a form of your daily worship to acknowledge me and focus on my presence.
When the needs of your flesh are not being met, your spiritual needs will always be fulfilled because of your love for me and your desire for more of me. These are the deeper things that keep you calm and focused amidst the challenges you face.
You are not alone because all my children face these things in life. However, it is my desire that you recognize your need of me. I want to be needed. I want you to draw upon my Spirit so that I can satisfy you with the important things you need to sustain you in this life, which will also carry you to the next. My blessings come because of your faith in me, they come through a grateful heart. It is only I who can help you become all that you are meant to be for my glory and in my service.
Be who you are and accept others knowing that regardless of their personal interest in you, you are mine; you are capable; you are loving and kind and good because my Spirit flows in you…like a river…it keeps you in peace…it keeps you moving forward…it keeps us in sync and we flow together to accomplish what needs to be done.
You need not fear or be discouraged for I AM with you. You will know my blessing in the place where I have led you. You must continue to trust me for I AM your Father who loves you. I have provided for you and will continue to do so.
Be blessed today my child and feel the warmth of my love poured out upon you. Let my Son shine in your heart today, the light of Jesus, the Prince of Peace.”
- “Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.” Psalms 9:10
- “The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well -watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.” Isaiah 58:11
Photo by Alexander Andrews
“I AM that I AM, and you are my creation. You’ve been created out of love and planned from the beginning of time to live the life that I have called you to; to be one with my Spirit, and in sync with my purposes for you. I AM your great teacher, and I AM your trustworthy guide. You can abide in me and know that as your Father, I love you with an everlasting love; a love that is secure and dependable; a love that is constant and present.
You know me, you hear my voice, and you follow after me. I will give you all that you need to get through the life I’ve planned for you. I will carry you in times of trouble and lead you beside still waters. Though you walk in this valley of death and imperfections, I will be your strength and comfort; your faithful companion and guide. You never have to fear when you walk with me.
Open your heart to receive all that I have for you, to know the many blessings I provide, which are far greater and more satisfying than the material things this world offers you. All things I give you are for your enjoyment, but the deeper things of the Spirit must be sought out and found as you look to me, as you desire more of me. I cannot lead you where you will not go.
Don’t fear your journey for my presence will never depart from you. My blessing will be close at hand and my provision will make a way even in times of uncertainty.
Today, find your heart safe in the shadow of my wings and let the river of my love flow in and through you, carrying you to all that I have for you. Open your eyes to see me even in mundane tasks because you may receive a blessing you are not expecting. Abide in me as I AM in you and be satisfied in my unceasing love for you through Christ Jesus your Lord and Savior.”
- “Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Psalms 139:16
- “Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.” Psalms 25:4,5
- For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13