“The faith of the mighty will stand strong as they put their hope in me. Mighty believers trust in my power to act and to move in the hearts of people.
You are my child and you have access to the mighty power of your Father through the Holy Spirit within you. You were not given a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and a sound mind. You have been given the power to be more than a conqueror, and you need to use it for good in the life I’ve given you.
If you see yourself as weak, you will be weak. If you see yourself as less than, you will be less than. However, if you embrace the power of my Holy Spirit, you will have the mighty power of my Spirit alive in you to accomplish all the things you never thought possible with your personal limitations.
You don’t have because you don’t ask. Ask me and I will come to you. I will give you my power if you believe and desire to receive it. My power is strong when you are weak, my power is tempered by love and grace and it will tear down any barriers that come against it.
Without faith, it is impossible to please me. With faith you can tread upon the lions and serpents and I will take you to places that open your eyes to true beauty and truth. You will see my victories in the land of the living and you will not be dismayed in times of disaster or sadness.
Be strong in me and in my mighty power. I am for you. I am for all my children and nothing will come against you in such a way that you will be overtaken. Be consumed by my Spirit and my peace will always be with you. Allow my Holy Spirit to sustain and strengthen you so that you will continue to trust in me.”
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
- “…You do not have because you do not ask God.” James 4:2b
- “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him (Christ) who loved us.” Romans 8:37
- “And without faith it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” Hebrews 11:6
- “A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.” Ephesians 6:10