(photo by Cesar Couto –unsplash)
“My Holy Spirit is your comfort. He is the gift of peace that resides in you to be your source of strength, to help you through whatever it is you’re going through as I cannot be physically present with you in this world.
You are never alone my child. I am always with you. I am but a breath away. All that you need is found in Me. All you need to do is talk to me, communicate with me. Reveal your heart to me and I will hear you. I will minster to your spirit, heal your wounds , and give you strength to face the mountains in your life.
Abide in me and go with me for you have been saved in love and redeemed in body, mind, and spirit. I desire to lead you from this life to the next where our fellowship will be made complete through Jesus. It is His light that shines in your heart. It is His sacrifice that paid the ultimate price for you to experience the eternal glory that is to come. Embrace the power of my Spirit at work in you and you will know true freedom and salvation as you journey through life.”
- Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17
- The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4
- The human spirit is the lamp of the Lord that sheds light on one’s inmost being. Proverbs 20:27
- For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. Romans 8:14
(photo by soul devocean — unsplash )
“The eyes of your flesh do not reveal to you all there is to see. It is with the eyes of your spirit, empowered by my Spirit in you, that you are able to truly see clearly. Seeing with spiritual eyes is something that is fine-tuned as you seek me and walk with me each day. It is cultivated from a strong discipline of choosing my will above your own. It is grown in you through faithfulness and trust.
Your flesh blinds you to the truth of my Spirit because your physical nature is to see what you want to see and to do what you want to do as a result. It is a selfish nature which serves you, not me. You can be my child and still have a selfish nature. Yet, I call you to something greater. I want to reveal things that are reserved for those of you who believe in me; things that can only be shown to those with open, spiritual eyes.
To go with me, you must be willing to grow with me. You must embrace the plans that I have for you; you must seek me with all of your heart and not lean upon your own understanding. Seeking me is like looking for buried treasure, you have to want that treasure so badly that you are inspired to move toward it, to seek it out. You must plan your way and I will direct your steps.
The eyes of your flesh will not lead you to the treasure I have for you. It is only with the eyes of your spirit that you will find it. If you truly want it, commit to the journey. Set your will aside for my greater plans and I will open the eyes of your spirit so that you will be able to see clearly as I lead you to myself.”
- For everything in the world–the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life–comes not from the Father but from the world. 1 John 2:16
- The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:17
- …the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. John 14:17
- Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. Psalm 119:18
- …indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. Proverbs 2: 3-5
- But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13
(photo by baard hansen – unsplash)
“Be anxious for nothing. I have surrounded you with the comfort of my loving presence and everything is going to be alright.
Because you have chosen to submit your life to me, I can accomplish my good purposes and plans for you. I am with you, I am for you, and I will meet your needs in every circumstance you face today.
When you feel a rush of emotion, catch it and bring it captive to my Spirit. I will calm you. I will give you peace and wisdom as you rest in me and trust me to work everything out for your good. You are my child and I love you so very much. Nothing will come against you today that you and I can’t handle together.
You are safe in the shelter of my love. It is a covering that goes where you go, that sits where you sit; that sustains you no matter where you find yourself. I will be faithful to you. Embrace my strength and let your heart be filled with hope today for I am by your side.”
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
- And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5
- In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues. Psalm 31:20
- The Lord delights in those who put their hope in his unfailing love. Psalm 147:11
(photo by karsten wurth -unsplash)
“My peace is the current of my love, flowing over you, in you, and through you. It is a continuous flowing river with an endless supply of abundant grace for you to draw from. It is your daily resource, and the power of my Holy Spirit flowing through you. When you allow it to be the sustaining force of your life, it is all you need.
Your flesh may be resistant to stepping into this river. You may be afraid of the current because you don’t know where it will take you. The water may feel cold when there is confusion in your life and you’d rather stay where you think it is safe and warm.
I want you to fine tune your spirit to mine and be willing to jump in, no matter the condition of the current, knowing that I am in control and I will take care of you. If you are in the waters of my peace, if you are flowing with me, even when the current seems rough, I’ve got you. As you flow in the current of my love, you will not drown or be overcome.
Traveling with me is the way of peace. Stay in the river of my love and I will carry you through waters of discontent, frustration, loss, anger, sickness, or whatever it is, into the gentle pool of my comfort and grace where true peace for your soul is found.”
Father, yours is the peace that passes all understanding. Help me to always be willing to dive in and trust you. Since the river of your peace flows through me, I should not be overwhelmed when I am drawn into troubled waters, for they draw me into you, and you will always show me the way through. Amen
- Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. John 7:38
- The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6
- I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
- If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea. Isaiah 48:18
- Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. Revelation 22:1
(photo by elijah macleod – unsplash)
“I have surrounded you with my love. You can see my provision for you every day. It warms my heart to bless you with my love, and to feel the exchange between us as you receive it.
Thankfulness comes from a heart that is full of love. It is the display of gratitude for your blessings. When you are thankful, joy is natural, and it exudes from your life. Others see it and it becomes a light of blessing to them as well.
When you live in joy simply because you know that you are so deeply loved, my peace sustains you and my grace infiltrates your life. It becomes grace that you are able to give away. As you give grace, you receive it all the more. It is a beautiful cycle of positivity and hope. As you abide in my grace, the beauty of living in my love becomes even more real to you.
Beloved, be love. The world needs love, they need the love you have to give. You are the vessel through which those around you may be loved…not the superficial kind of love that may be conjured up to try and please others, but the love that is poured out of you because of all the love that I have poured into you…the infinite, continual love that comes from me and flows through you.”
- Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. John 14:21
- Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6
- So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2: 6, 7
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1
- Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10
- But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. Titus 3: 4-7
- My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12
(photo by karsten worth — unsplash)
“My joy is your strength from day to day. It delights me to give you joy, to fill your life with meaning and purpose. I take great pleasure as you accept the plans I want to work out in your life. Your yielded spirit, and firm desire to serve me and submit to my greater purposes for you, enables these things to be accomplished.
There are many things I want to share with you. I want to open the windows of heaven, so you can begin to see glimpses of things to come. The blessings ahead will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
When I left the earth, I went to prepare a place for you, for each of you who call me Lord and Savior. You could not take it all in now. However, as you allow me to become more and more a part of your life, as you look to me and submit your will to me, and embrace who I have made you to be, you will grow into the best version of yourself. You will be prepared and ready to receive the gift of eternal life which has been reserved for you in the kingdom of heaven.
I knew you before you were formed in the womb. When you received me into your heart and life our spirits were eternally linked. When this body you live in now passes away, your spirit will live, and you will reside with me. Who I created you to be when you were formed in the womb is who you will be in the kingdom of heaven—only there, you will be the perfect version of yourself; the completed vision of my creation for eternity.
There is so much for you to look forward to. With hope to propel you forward, allow yourself to continue walking the path of growth. Develop your skills and gifts in this life, for they will serve in perfect harmony in the next.
Your spirit is not lost in death. The essence of who you are is in me. I will bring you into complete fullness of life as you allow me to continue to form and develop your personality and gifts in the present. Live in my love. Submit to me daily and receive my strength in all you do. Then I will take you as I have made you into the eternity I have prepared for you. Oh, what a glorious day that will be!”
- Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7
- My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14: 2,3
- My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 15,16
- However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”—the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2: 9, 10
(photo by jeb buchman–unsplash)
“My heart is delighted when you choose to draw near to me. I am deeply gratified that you embrace my love for you and that you want to learn from me. Dreams imagined can become dreams fulfilled as we walk together.
Though I am always with you, I don’t usually speak to you in an audible voice, so it is important to work on fine tuning your spirit to hear me in other ways. Sometimes it’s hard to hear me speaking as you go about your daily routines, particularly when outside influences are continually pressing in on you.
Finding balance in your daily life, between the world you live in and the Spiritual world you are a part of is a process. I will help you to understand how to navigate your way through it. This is part of the journey I call you to. It is not easily grasped, and it is difficult to do. Invest in this process wholeheartedly and rely upon my help. Over time, with growth and understanding, it will become more natural to you.
Ultimately, my design and plan for your life is so much more than what you do with it every day. No matter what you do, or how you feel about it, I want to bring you to a place of balance because it is an unparalleled way to live and to experience the joy of my presence with you.
Because of your humanity, finding me in your present circumstances could be challenging. Finding comes from seeking, and that is done with intention and determination. You will find rainbows every day when your eyes are open to the things I want to show you. Your life will be colored by the truths that I want to teach you so that you are empowered to live by the fulness of Christ in you.
With the eyes of your spirit wide open, I can satisfy you with knowledge and understanding. Breathe in sync with my spirit. Feast upon the encouragement of my word which nourishes and sustains your soul. You will find balance and joy in your journey as you continue to walk with me.”
- …let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
- Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29
- Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me or seen in me—put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9
- At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne. Revelation 4: 2,3
- Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. Psalm 21:6