(photo by Mark Boss – unsplash )
“Living abundantly is possible for all of you who belong to me. However, you must be in a spiritual position to receive the many treasures I have in store for you. The fullness of life I give is not found in worldly riches and material possessions, though some of you will acquire them. True abundance begins with my provision of grace and the gift of righteousness that comes through your relationship with Jesus.
When you receive me, the blessing of my Spirit is yours. I keep my promises. I provide refreshing waters of abundance through my Spirit who is alive in you, that no matter what is happening in your life, you will experience true joy and contentment. You will understand with complete assurance that your needs are met in me. Good times will become great times, and bad times won’t be so hard because my Spirit carries you through them.
Live thankfully because thankfulness produces an overwhelming abundance of peace. When peace flows like a river in you, the twists and turns of life will never overtake you. Abundance is having me in your life and trusting that my love and provision for you will always be enough.”
- For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who received God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ! Romans 5:17
- The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:14
- Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 1 Timothy 6:17
(photo by Mandy Beerley–unsplash )
“Many things you experience in this life may not be met with immediate understanding. Your life is a journey toward me. Your experiences are how I refine you. Some refining is done through the fire because the fire you experience going through a trial shapes and perfects your character.
Heat makes you bendable so you can be molded into a useful instrument that allows my power to be manifested in your life. It melts away impurities and sin so you will be clean, enabling you to become all you were created to be.
You don’t have to fear the fire because I am with you in it. Trust me in the fire for you will not be burned, you will be better. You will come forth from it stronger, with your faith deepened and your heart encouraged. Understanding awaits you on the other side of the fire.”
- Gold, silver, bronze, iron, tin, lead and anything else that can withstand fire must be put through the fire, and then it will be clean. Numbers 31:22, 23a
- Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time. Daniel 11:35
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2
(photo by Herbert Goetsch-unsplash)
“Many are the plans of your heart, but it is my purposes which prevail because I know what is best for you. In the morning, I will hear your prayers and receive with joy your praises and requests. In these peaceful moments, I will whisper to you as I draw your heart toward mine.
I go before you today and prepare the way ahead so you may rest in the assurance that I am with you. I encourage you to look for me in quiet places, in the silent corners where unspoken words often lay waiting to be found. I am in spaces where it is not always easy for you to perceive me. However, as you become more in tune to the movement of my Spirit in you, you will begin to see the things I want to show you.
Let the light of my glory shine in you so you in turn can spread its warmth to others. You will bring light into darkness as you shine for me. Set your sights upon me and faithfully follow where I lead. My love goes where you go and my blessing is upon you to do all I have for you to do today. My grace is your sufficiency and the peace that passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
- Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
- In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3
- A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it. Job 4:12
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6
- And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
(photo by Ben White – unsplash)
“I wait for you, eager for your time and attention. Times of fellowship with you give me great delight. They also provide you with opportunities to learn from me, to know me better, and to hear from me the things I want to share with you.
I wait to give you my love. It not only gives peace to your soul and joy to your heart, its sustaining power keeps you moving forward in life. The greatest love you will ever know is my love.
I wait to bless you that you might also bless others. There are many two-fold purposes in my plans. One may be more obvious than another, but when you have eyes to see and ears to hear, you will see the bigger picture.
I wait for you to come humbly to me. It is through humility that I am able to reveal my plans to you. So keep your eyes fixed upon me. In faith, follow where I lead you so that you will be effective in what I call you to do. My strength is perfected in your weakness, therefore, what is not necessarily easy for you, can be accomplished through me.
I wait for you to serve. My ways are not your ways, yet my plans are fulfilled because of your willingness to serve me. I am honored when you choose the narrow way for then I can open wide the windows of heaven to pour down my blessings upon you.
I wait for you to seek me with all of your heart. True wisdom is found in me. It is found in the truth of my word. You will know me deeply as you understand my word and how it applies to your life.
I wait for you…I long for you to follow me.”
- …let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
- Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22: 37 – 39
- He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
- You my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. Galations 5:13
- “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8
- But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:14
- I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. Proverbs 4:11
- But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. Psalm 111:10
“As the soothing waves of the sea roll over the sand and shore, so my love washes over you. True restoration and refreshment for your body and soul are always found in me. When your body is tired and weak, I will support and sustain you. Healing comes as you rest in me.
No matter how you feel, if you are weary, or if you are sick, I am with you and the comfort of my blessings will cover you. Seeing these blessings, however, may require you to look beyond what you feel.
Trust in my great and perfect love so that you may receive what you need from me. The healing I provide, not only gives refreshment to your body, it strengthens your mind, calms your emotions, and ministers to the inner wounds of your spirit. When you are down, look up! In faith, I will supply your every need, for my love will not fail you.”
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
- Answer me, Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me. Psalm 69:16
- Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2
- Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.” Zechariah 5:5
- Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassion’s never fail. Lamentations 3:22
(photo by waldir hannenema — unsplash)
“The joy I give you daily fuels your strength as you navigate your way through this life. My peace is your victory in times of discontent. The light of my love flowing through you will touch the hearts of those around you who need to know that my goodness still exists in the world. The power of my love ministers to the hearts and minds of others, even when you cannot see it, because you have chosen to live in me and the abundance of my love.
Your inspiration is my presence, through the power of my Spirit, working in you to accomplish my good plans. It is undeniable, it is unstoppable, and it will penetrate even the darkest of hearts to bring truth and life to those who are empty and lost. Your part is to draw near to me. Be willing to go where I lead you and serve me wherever you are.
With joy in your heart, my light shines in you so others will naturally be drawn to me. The more joy fills your soul, the more your life feels complete and satisfied.
My peace resides in a contented heart. It can transform negative spirits. It brings every thought captive to the obedience of Christ so the cycle of peace and joy keeps flowing. This is true abundance: freedom from sin, freedom to live joyfully in peace, unfazed by the aches and pains of life.
Let my joy be complete in you today so that you may rise above everything that would try to bring you down. Joy, fueled by the power of my perfect love, will be your greatest strength as you go with me from day to day.”
- As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. John 15: 9 – 11
- Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy…1 Peter 1:8
- You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11
(photo by Colter Olmstead–unsplash)
“As the sun rises in the sky, so my light comes to your heart at the beginning of each day. My word is the light of truth that fills you with my presence. As you allow the warmth of my love to fill your life, I propel you forward. I will lead and guide your steps, so you will be effective where you serve.
Everyday is a gift. You will have opportunities to bless and encourage others. With a grateful heart, as you flow in me, I will move in the moments of your day so that my love and joy will come to those around you. You never know when a smile, your thoughtfulness, or kind words will bless someone else.
Let my love spill out of you with kindness and through your smile. The world hurts for love and acceptance. Those who don’t know me need to be reminded that there is good in the hearts of those who love me. Your goodness, through the ministry of my Holy Spirit, will shed the light of my love upon others.
You serve me through loving actions, not with words of condemnation. You win favor with others because they see who you are and this leads to opportunities to share and minister to them. It is not a forced thing. It will occur gradually as people see consistency in you and they will be drawn toward me by your character.
By drawing closer to me and living humbly as my servant in the world, others will see me in you. Live in the love and grace that I have given you. Be motivated by the power of my Holy Spirit who moves you forward and enables your voice at the appropriate times. If you desire to speak yet struggle in knowing what to say, it is not the time to share. When words flow as naturally as breathing, they will be powerful and effective, they will be heard, and My Spirit will minister through them.
My Holy Spirit ignites the flame of love in you. It only takes a spark to light that flame in someone else. My light penetrates the darkest places making the way for others to receive truth. You are my witness, you must live my truth, and in my love so that the sun does not set in the sky until others have had the opportunity to know me as you do.”
- For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6
- The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. Proverbs 4:18
- The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak what is just. The law of their god is in their hearts; their feet do not slip. Psalm 37: 30, 31
- For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) Ephesians 5: 8,9
- But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8