(photo from unsplash.com)
“I am near to you, you are not alone. I will carry you through all that you face in your journey with me. Accept my stretching and teaching so that you will grow in righteousness and live a life filled with my peace.
True joy comes from trusting in me, from abiding with me and allowing me to be your guide as you travel through this life. Your life in this world is merely a detour to your final destination. Although it can be challenging at times, it can be lived in the abundance of my Spirit, of my presence with you. The more you draw near to me, the more you will understand the truth of that statement.
I am God, your Father who loves you with a mighty and everlasting love. As you wrap yourself in me, you will know my protection. You will experience ongoing peace every day, and in everything that lies ahead for you. You need not fear the road ahead, you need solely to depend upon me. I’ve got you, your life is hidden in me through Christ Jesus my son for eternity.”
- “What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?” Deuteronomy 4:7
- “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.” Isaiah 55:6
- “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
- “For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” Colossians 3:3