Photo by Eberhard Grossgasteiger
“Your praise and thanksgiving are a sweet fragrance that ascends heavenward to my presence. I revel in the praises of my children. I inhabit your praise because it builds the bond of intimacy, love, and appreciation between us. There is always a time to be thankful; there is always a time for you to experience great joy in my presence through your praise. It honors me and glorifies my name when you think of me and as you express your heart to me.
Through your actions, your heart is revealed, and I see my Spirit in you. My Spirit builds you up in faith and encourages you daily as we journey together. This is a sweet and precious thing which should always be appreciated and held dear to your heart, as it is to mine. The gift of my presence with you is always a safe place for you to shelter in times of need, a place for you to find rest for your soul, and healing for your body.
I give life to your spirit and put my joy in your heart. Joy that is infectious will reveal my presence to others and can break the chains of unbelief, so they are drawn to me. You are part of that process because you have my joy in your heart.
The power of my joy increases within the trials you face, as you face them with me and when your focus is upon the joy that I have given you, not on the event that you are dealing with. Joy heals, joy enables freedom; my joy gives you peace in every circumstance.
Embrace my joy in your life for it has the power to change your outlook so that your witness to others is not hindered. Let my joy flow through your body and out of your mouth to the praise and testimony of my glory and we will soar upon the heights together as you travel through this life.”
- “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” Psalm 16:11
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song, I praise him.” Psalm 28:7
- “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” Psalm 100:4
- “The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13