“My great power is continually upon you, not just occasionally or when you feel like you need it. Because it is in you, it is available to you every moment of every day. Your flesh is weak, and it is hard for you to tap into what is unseen, yet I am with you and I have given you my Spirit, which is all you need to experience my power at work in you.
The power I give you is everlasting, it is my sustaining presence which equips you with wisdom in making decisions and guidance in finding my will for your life. It empowers you to execute the things you need to do so you are ready to go where I lead. My power is often found in your weakness. It is also found in your strength and through the gifts I have given you. My power shows up in your ability to love and encourage others. My power is grace in your life, grace you receive, and grace that you give away.
To live righteously before me, you must embrace the power I have given you and allow my Spirit to be the sustaining force of your life. It is through the power of my Spirit at work in you that you will know me intimately, and you will have experiences to share with others so that my love continues to permeate the world around you.
There are those among you who use their power without boundaries to satisfy themselves, with no regard for others. Conversely, my power is tempered by control, compassion, and loving grace. It is also strong and mighty to save. It will move mountains and obstacles that endeavor to thwart my plans and purposes for you.
Open your heart and allow my great power to be the driving force that steers you in the right direction, and that leads you along the road of righteousness. In doing so, you will also be a mover of mountains.”
- “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10
- “You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.” Psalm 77:14
- “But God drags away the mighty by his power; though they become established, they have no assurance of life. He may let them rest in a feeling of security, but his eyes are on their ways.” Job 24:22-23
- “One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: “Power belongs to you, God, and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”; and, “You reward everyone according to what they have done.” Psalm 62: 11-12
- “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” John 14:12