(photo by Robert Lukeman – unsplash)
“My word is nourishment for your soul. It gives life and health to your body, mind and spirit. As you breathe it in, it becomes the sustaining power of my presence. It affects growth and empowers you to serve me. As my Spirit becomes alive in you, our fellowship becomes sweeter and your peace becomes greater.
When you find it hard to hear my voice, go to my word. Ask my Spirit to lead you and I will show you truth. I will help you, giving you the comfort you need and the direction you seek. My word lives. It is powerful for tearing down strongholds. It divides reality from fiction. It is useful for correction and encouragement. You won’t find truth and freedom in places where I am not. My word is the foundation of your faith. It is trustworthy and as you embrace me, you will know what it is like to walk upon the heights, to tower over your enemy the devil, and to experience the greatness of my presence in your life.
I am not a little god. You can’t put me in your pocket and pull me out when it’s convenient. I call you to enter my greatness, into my glory, and to live a life that is empowered by my Holy Spirit. I call you out of darkness into my continuous light. My glory wants to shine brightly through you so that others will be drawn to me by your faith.
I desire to show you the riches of my glory, to give you the keys to eternity, and to fill your life with the most wonderful blessings. Let me expand your mind so that you may see my glory and fulfill the purposes I have for you so that the truth of my word will liberate you from sin and death. You do not have to settle for a little life with a little god. I am the Great I AM, and I want to be mighty in you so that you will have a BIG life filled with my goodness and love; one filled with joy and peace; one that conquers difficulties, overcomes obstacles, and experiences true freedom.
All my blessings belong to my children. You will know them fully as you set your mind to live a life devoted to me. I am God, your Father, true and righteous. Open your heart and trust me with your life so you may receive all that I have planned for you. Living in me will lead you to the riches of my kingdom. There is nothing in this world that will compare to the glory I have in store for you.”
- “The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.” Deuteronomy 28: 12 – 14
- “The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.” 1 Corinthians 12:7
- “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” 2 Corinthians 3:17,18
- “For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” Romans 8:14
- “But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.” Job 32:8