(photo by Aaron Burden-unsplash)
“As the morning bird sings its song at the first light of day, so I sing over you. May my love song penetrate your heart as you begin your day with me, so you will know how deeply I love you. I long to fill you with more of me through the power of my Spirit that you may live in my joy and experience my great peace no matter what is happening in your life. I am always near and my love is everlasting.
When you are thankful, my heart is glad, and I desire to give you more of me that you will be filled and satisfied with the riches that only come from living in me. These are pearls and treasures that have value beyond the physical and material world you live in. They are the treasures that provide you with security today and hope in the life to come. They are far greater than any material blessing you could ever receive or purchase. They will have a lasting and powerful impact upon your life as you walk with me and trust me to provide for you. Do you perceive them?
Seek me with all your heart and you will find the treasures I have stored up for you. Following me will sometimes mean that you abandon your plans in favor of the greater purposes I have in mind for you. Are you willing?
You know that I will not lead you where I do not go with you. Therefore, you may trust the road ahead and rest in me. Pearls must be found. Where your treasure is, there your heart will also be. I have precious pearls for you to find as you go with me. Will you follow?
Your heart wants what it can see, but it will sometimes lead you astray. When you allow my Spirit to fill your heart and by placing your trust in me, you will find all the treasures I have in store for you. Pearls or worldly pleasures. Which will you choose?”
- The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you but will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
- Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Romans 11:33
- But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children. Psalm 103:17
- Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it. Matthew 13:45,46
- For where your treasure is, there our heart will be also. Matthew 6:21
- The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Jeremiah 17:9