(photo by Colter Olmstead–unsplash)
“As the sun rises in the sky, so my light comes to your heart at the beginning of each day. My word is the light of truth that fills you with my presence. As you allow the warmth of my love to fill your life, I propel you forward. I will lead and guide your steps, so you will be effective where you serve.
Every day is a gift. You will have opportunities to bless and encourage others. With a grateful heart, as you flow in me, I will move in the moments of your day so that my love and joy will come to those around you. You never know when a smile, your thoughtfulness, or kind words will bless someone else.
Let my love spill out of you with kindness and through your smile. The world hurts for love and acceptance. Those who don’t know me need to be reminded that there is good in the hearts of those who love me. Your goodness, through the ministry of my Holy Spirit, will shed the light of my love upon others.
You serve me through loving actions, not with words of condemnation. You win favor with others because they see who you are and this leads to opportunities to share and minister to them. It is not a forced thing. It will occur gradually as people see consistency in you and they will be drawn toward me by your character.
By drawing closer to me and living humbly as my servant in the world, others will see me in you. Live in the love and grace that I have given you. Be motivated by the power of my Holy Spirit who moves you forward and enables your voice at the appropriate times. If you desire to speak yet struggle in knowing what to say, it is not the time to share. When words flow as naturally as breathing, they will be powerful and effective, they will be heard, and My Spirit will minister through them.
My Holy Spirit ignites the flame of love in you. It only takes a spark to light that flame in someone else. My light penetrates the darkest places making the way for others to receive truth. You are my witness, you must live my truth, and in my love so that the sun does not set in the sky until others have had the opportunity to know me as you do.”
- For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6
- The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. Proverbs 4:18
- The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak what is just. The law of their god is in their hearts; their feet do not slip. Psalm 37: 30, 31
- For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) Ephesians 5: 8,9
- But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8