(Photo by Aaron Burden – unsplash)
“Come near to me and I will come near to you. It is I who gives you strength and understanding. It is I who imparts truth. It is my truth that will prevail in all the relationships that concern you.
You must learn to rest in me, to give your cares to me and to trust that I have you, and that I intervene and care for others as you pray for them. Do not keep your concerns, give them to me. I am faithful, and I hear your heart as you pray and talk to me. Keep judgement away for you do not see all that I am doing in the lives of others.
When you have words to speak, be sensitive for words have the power to bring love and healing or to bring discouragement and pain. Let your words encourage and lift others up, let your words be my words. Seek me before you speak, and I will provide what needs to be said. It does not have to be a strain; my words flow like a river in and through my children. Allow this river to calm and soothe your soul that it also might be a blessing to others and bring me glory.
Don’t forget that I am God and you are not. Stay humble in my presence and my blessing will be unmistakable as you interact with others. It is I who gives abundant life. It is I who gives truth and justice. It is I who lead people to repentance, and I know those who need to repent. I have not forgotten one of them.
Never stop believing in the power of your prayers for I hear each word you say. You have seen my faithfulness many times and I am not finished yet. Abide in me, remain steadfast and faithful. Stay close to me for my blessings will come. I love you; I am with you now and into eternity.”
- “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7
- “For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.” Matthew 7:2
- “Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.” Proverbs 12:18
- “Smooth words may hide a wicked heart, just as a pretty glaze covers a clay pot.” Proverbs 26:23
- “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.” James 5:16
4 thoughts on “a Whisper…in other Words”
Yes. Thank you for these reminders. ❤️🙏
Love it!!! So timely for me!!😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
I would have made a bad mistake with printed words if my loving sister had not cared enough to send this to me first. My late husband’s “signature saying” was: “Remember, God can do anything but fail!
LikeLiked by 1 person
So glad this whisper spoke to you.