(photo by Solaiman Hossen – unsplash)
My Spirit is alive in you. It is good to recognize that nothing in your life has happened apart from me. There has been a purpose in everything I have allowed or called you to. When you embrace me and my purposes for you, I in turn work through you and you may trust that everything is going to be accomplished in my perfect time.
Abiding in me doesn’t mean everything will always be clear or easy. When you abide in me, it is your confidence in me that enables my work to continue in your life. Endeavor to be still and remember that I am God who faithfully loves you, especially when it seems like I am slow to move or to act in bringing these things to fruition.
Accept that I am in control and that everything is going to be okay. Rest in me because you can. Receive my joy and live in it while you are waiting. I desire to give you my peace. Position yourself to be in a mental and emotional place to receive it.
When you are truly abiding in me, your behavior displays trust, faith, and peace. As these characteristics grow in you, you have the ability to be continually joyful, which allows you to live above your circumstances and be content where I have you.
I know the plans that I have for you. You have been called according to my purposes so continue to live in complete trust. Allow my peace to flow like a river over you. Let your faith shine forth like the noonday sun; and may the joy of your salvation light your way so you find yourself abiding in me as my plans are accomplished in you.”
- “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Romans 8:28
- “So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.” Isaiah 30:18
- “Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.” Psalms 37:7
- “He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.” Psalms 37:6