photo by Omer Salom
“When your heart is troubled, come to me and I will be your help. My Spirit provides you with comfort, peace, and truth. Allow me to fill the reservoir of your heart with more grace so you will be empowered to respond appropriately in every situation.
You are experienced at rationalizing your actions and the actions of others, but that does not mean you always come to the right conclusions. The truth you need is only found in me, so come to me and bring your concerns with you. Be willing to turn them over to me. Truly, I am the only one able to show you the way, reveal truth, and see you through.
Though you desire my help, and you intentionally give your concerns to me, it may still be hard for you to know what to do. In these times, simply be still and know that I am God. Time is the key ingredient to receiving your answers and you must be patient in the process. However, when you have truly given these things to me, you should find that your concerns are replaced by my peace. It will be well with your soul until the answers come.”
- “Be still and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” Psalms 46:10
- “You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior.” Psalms 65:5
- “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.” John 14:1
- “Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
- “Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed!” Psalms 85:10