photo by Aaron Burden
“Your praises are a fragrant offering to me, they delight my heart and I receive your love through them. They ascend to me like a big hug, transferring your love, honor, and joy through my Spirit. I will bless you for being thankful because it pleases my heart to do so.
I long to satisfy you with good things. The best things are the things of my Spirit which strengthen your inner human heart. They infuse your soul with my grace and they build the bond of love between us. I thrive on the joy of being personally connected to you. I am not a distant Father. I am with you now, right where you are. Open your heart so that we may fellowship together and so that you may see my blessings poured out in your life.
You don’t need to be something that you are not to come into my presence and to receive what I have for you. I love you and accept you as you are. My only desire is for you to open your heart to me, to allow me to come in and have ongoing fellowship with you.
My Spirit is life and health to your bones. My Spirit puts the hope of eternity into your life and fills you with my peace. Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart through Christ Jesus the Lord and Savior of all.”
- “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.” Hebrews 13:15
- “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
- “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.” Revelation 3:20
- “Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” Proverbs 3: 7-8
- “But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.” Titus 3: 4-7
One thought on “a Whisper…my heart…your heart”