(photo by Sweet Ice Cream Photography-Unsplash)
“I am trustworthy. I am with you because you are my child. I will bring comfort and encouragement to your soul when you need me. I will bring hope when you are unsure of the way ahead of you. I will give you my peace so that you may rest in me with the assurance that I am with you in the good times, the challenges, and in times of uncertainty. My Spirit is your guide and your strength. I never lead you where I do not go with you.
Abiding in me is the commitment of your spirit to fully trust in me for all that concerns you. Abiding in me is to receive the comfort I have for you no matter what it is you are facing. It enables you to experience me from the inside out. It facilitates joy in your life always.
My love for you is greater than you can comprehend. It is ever faithful, even when you may feel faithless. It is constant even when you may rebel against it. It is the continual nudge of my Spirit upon your mind to get your attention when you may not be listening. It is the prayers of your family and friends who love you.
Your life is good because I bless it. Because I am trustworthy you may embrace the blessings of my presence with you for I will never leave or forsake you. You are mine and I am yours, even to the end.”
- “Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.” 2 Samuel 7:28
- “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.” Psalm 84:11
- “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.” Psalm 143:10
- “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.” Deuteronomy 7:9
- “For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.” Psalm 48:14