photo by Dave Mungai
“I speak to your heart and minister to your soul in quiet moments. My word is light and truth, it is health and life to your bones. The hope that I have given you in Christ is ever present. It is a constant stream of refreshment and healing.
As you embark upon another year in your journey of faith with me, I ask you to go with me. I ask you to allow me to lead you. I challenge you to trust me in times of blessing and in times of struggle. As you go with me, surrender your heart to me. Be willing to sacrifice yourself for the something greater I want to do in your life.
Keep your eyes firmly fixed upon me as the author of everything good and perfect. You know in your heart that I will always be near to you and your needs will be provided. I will draw close to you as you draw close to me.
My Spirit is in you and upon you to do the things I have planned. Let the light of my love flowing in you be the reflection of my love flowing through you. Allow the power of my Spirit to accomplish His work so that we will grow intimately together as you follow me in the days ahead.
There is nothing that will separate you from my great love or my forgiveness. You are my child. I love you wholly and wish to bless you abundantly. I give you peace and power, strength and grace, so that my purposes produce the fruit of faithfulness in your life. I only ask that you have a willing spirit to go with me.”
- “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
- Jesus said, “Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.” John 17: 17, 18
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight…This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” Proverbs 3: 5, 6, 8
- “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27
- “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” Isaiah 6:8