(photo from unsplash.com)
“My hand of love is always extended to you. I long for fellowship with you. I desire to satisfy your soul with my presence and fill you with the blessings that come from having a relationship with me. Yet, it must be your choice to enter the relationship. You have the freedom to make that choice.
There was a time when your faith was challenged to the core and you walked away from me. You chose to do your own thing because you thought you could do better without me. I did not choose to walk away from you, regardless of your decision. You see, my love is faithful when yours is fickle. Once you have received me, you can walk away, but I have promised in my word that I will never leave you or forsake you.
When you thought you were doing life on your own, you were blind to the ways that I took care of you because you were not looking to me. However, I was there watching over the course of your life because you needed me. I do not change like shifting shadows. I am the same, I am constant, I am faithful. I am patient with you.
The challenges of life can become overwhelming apart from me. As you realize this for yourself, you can accept the fact that you need me. You need the hope that comes from placing your trust in me. I always hear you when you call to me. I come to you and I will restore our fellowship. I will lead you in a new direction and you will choose to follow because you know that I love you perfectly, that my plan is the best plan, and my way is the best way. As you go with me you will see my hand of love and blessing upon your life.”
- I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psalm 89:2
- The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. Psalm 147:11
- Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29