(photo by Jenna S — unsplash)
“My mercies are new every morning. You know that I love you and that I am here for you when you need me. I watch over every step you take, even when you’re not conscious of my presence. You are never alone.
There is nothing in life that we cannot handle together. And, there is nothing for your benefit that I won’t provide when you ask in faith and you are willing to trust me. Goals are achieved over the course of time. Instant results or solutions to problems rarely come as you’d like them to. You must be determined to accomplish them, you must look to me for the strength you need, and I will help you.
Goals are choices that you make. You must plan and prepare to make them happen. Results don’t come immediately, and you don’t generally get a silver platter of direction from me either. As you seek, you will find because I will lead as you are moving forward. I cannot lead if you are sitting still.
You must cross over any mental barriers that hinder your ability to make the changes you desire so that your goal may be accomplished. You can begin by not allowing negative thoughts and words to come out of your mouth. Say positive things like: “I can do this”, “I will be successful in reaching my goal because God is with me”, and “My Father loves me. He will give me the strength I need.”
Begin to visualize yourself where you want to be, not where you feel you are. Focus on the benefits and the good that will come from what you are going to accomplish. Once you have resolved in your mind to do something, you will have your first victory. This fundamental step must be taken so you can move forward in achieving your goal.”
- Because of the Lord’s great love, we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22,23
- …He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Psalm 23:3b
- Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
- Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful…Ephesians 4:29a
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13,14
One thought on “a Whisper…where you want to be”
Oh, the deeds we would accomplish if we lived by these Truths! Thank you for the reminders.
LikeLiked by 1 person