(photo by Greg Rakozy–unsplash)
“You are loved so very deeply and in the quiet of this moment, I want you to reflect on the fact that you are known by me and you are a one-of-a-kind precious treasure. I understand your weakness. I accept you as you are, and I see that your heart truly desires fellowship with me.
When you feel like there is a void between us or between me and your prayers, you must accept that I am in the void. Though you may not have received the answers yet, that does not mean that I have abandoned you or forgotten your prayers. Your feelings don’t dictate my presence in your life. I am always with my children, I am always with you. This is a part of who I am that you must receive by faith.
The physical world you live in and the Spirit world you’re a part of are not the same. You see with your eyes, touch with your hands, and hear with your ears. This is how you know and comprehend the world around you. In the Spiritual world the natural elements are different. I am infinite, you are finite. I can be all places at once, you are in one place at a time. I see all, you see a very limited view.
Because you are mine, you get to see glimpses of my kingdom. Because you have placed your trust in me I give you hope, and by faith you accept me and all those things which are unseen. Your faith is the roadmap to me. Do not give up or be discouraged when you do not see your prayers answered immediately, or when the journey seems hard, long, and frustrating. My promise to you is that I am with you all the time and together we will get to the places you need to go.
Faith should not be based upon feelings. Feelings are fickle and fleeting. Your faith should be based upon your trust in me and your confidence in my love for you. You are precious to me. I go with you throughout your journey even when you may ‘feel’ like there is a void between us. Keep your faith in my love and trust in me always as you continue to follow me.”
- But because of his great love for us, God who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2: 4-5
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3
- You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you…Romans 8:9a
- Faith is the confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1