(photo by jeb buchman–unsplash)
“My heart is delighted when you choose to draw near to me. I am deeply gratified that you embrace my love for you and that you want to learn from me. Dreams imagined can become dreams fulfilled as we walk together.
Though I am always with you, I don’t usually speak to you in an audible voice, so it is important to work on fine tuning your spirit to hear me in other ways. Sometimes it’s hard to hear me speaking as you go about your daily routines, particularly when outside influences are continually pressing in on you.
Finding balance in your daily life, between the world you live in and the Spiritual world you are a part of is a process. I will help you to understand how to navigate your way through it. This is part of the journey I call you to. It is not easily grasped, and it is difficult to do. Invest in this process wholeheartedly and rely upon my help. Over time, with growth and understanding, it will become more natural to you.
Ultimately, my design and plan for your life is so much more than what you do with it every day. No matter what you do, or how you feel about it, I want to bring you to a place of balance because it is an unparalleled way to live and to experience the joy of my presence with you.
Because of your humanity, finding me in your present circumstances could be challenging. Finding comes from seeking, and that is done with intention and determination. You will find rainbows every day when your eyes are open to the things I want to show you. Your life will be colored by the truths that I want to teach you so that you are empowered to live by the fulness of Christ in you.
With the eyes of your spirit wide open, I can satisfy you with knowledge and understanding. Breathe in sync with my spirit. Feast upon the encouragement of my word which nourishes and sustains your soul. You will find balance and joy in your journey as you continue to walk with me.”
- …let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
- Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29
- Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me or seen in me—put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9
- At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne. Revelation 4: 2,3
- Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. Psalm 21:6