(photo from unsplash.com)
“As the soothing waves of the sea roll over the sand and shore, so my love washes over you. True restoration and refreshment for your body and soul are always found in me. When your body is tired and weak, I will support and sustain you. Healing comes as you rest in me.
No matter how you feel, if you are weary, or if you are sick, I am with you and the comfort of my blessings will cover you. Seeing these blessings, however, may require you to look beyond what you feel.
Trust in my great and perfect love so that you may receive what you need from me. The healing I provide, not only gives refreshment to your body, it strengthens your mind, calms your emotions, and ministers to the inner wounds of your spirit. When you are down, look up! In faith, I will supply your every need, for my love will not fail you.”
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
- Answer me, Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me. Psalm 69:16
- Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2
- Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.” Zechariah 5:5
- Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassion’s never fail. Lamentations 3:22