(photo by Herbert Goetsch-unsplash)
“Many are the plans of your heart, but it is my purposes which prevail because I know what is best for you. In the morning, I will hear your prayers and receive with joy your praises and requests. In these peaceful moments, I will whisper to you as I draw your heart toward mine.
I go before you today and prepare the way ahead so you may rest in the assurance that I am with you. I encourage you to look for me in quiet places, in the silent corners where unspoken words often lay waiting to be found. I am in spaces where it is not always easy for you to perceive me. However, as you become more in tune to the movement of my Spirit in you, you will begin to see the things I want to show you.
Let the light of my glory shine in you so you in turn can spread its warmth to others. You will bring light into darkness as you shine for me. Set your sights upon me and faithfully follow where I lead. My love goes where you go and my blessing is upon you to do all I have for you to do today. My grace is your sufficiency and the peace that passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
- Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
- In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3
- A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it. Job 4:12
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6
- And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7