(photo by Lili Popper- unsplash)
“The road may seem long at times, but there will be joy in your journey through life. Keep your focus upon me and upon the ultimate destination that I have promised you. Your hope is not in this world, it is in the Kingdom to come where you will receive the blessing and reward of your faith.
Take the long walk with me as you travel the path before you. We will have sweet fellowship together with opportunities for you to learn new things. I will help you fine tune the gifts you’ve been given, and your purposes will become your reality. You will learn how to live in me and for me, so you are prepared for the kingdom I am calling you to.
Life and all its challenges are easier for you to navigate when you choose to go with me. Everything that happens, even the difficult things, will ultimately be for your good, not because I wish you harm or pain. They will be for your personal growth and the deepening of our relationship. I know the plans I have for you; to fulfill your future and to secure your hope, so your life is fully anchored in me.
Many temptations will come and try to sway your focus away from the path I have designed for you. Stay on the narrow path because my blessing always follows your obedience. The reward of endurance will be much more gratifying than that which comes from succumbing to temptation which offers an immediate type of gratification. By holding fast to your faith and staying the course, you will come to your reward. My Spirit is your guide to eternal blessings. Trust me and you will not be disappointed.
Keep your eyes wide open as you travel with me. Let anticipation propel you to the destination where your hope will find its ultimate fulfillment in my kingdom. I guarantee, nothing will compare to the glory that is to come.”
- He led you through the vast and dreadful wilderness, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock. Deuteronomy 8:15
- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:27, 28
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Corinthians 4:17
- Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. Revelation 21: 1-3