(photo by Joe Yates – unsplash)
“All things are possible for you, but not all things are beneficial. This is where your ability to trust meets your faith in me. You may desire to go down one path, but I will always have the best path for you; a path that keeps you near to me; a path that keeps you dependent upon me. Unity with my Spirit, requires dependence upon me.
The road ahead may not be clear because you are unable to see the big picture. However, I see all, and I am in the way ahead. It is my desire to fulfill your life and to bless you. You must learn to rely upon me for the things that are out of your hands by remembering that they are in mine.
Sometimes you go around in circles as if you’ve forgotten that I am right there with you. My presence can be a comfort to you if you let it. You do not have to live in a whirlwind. You can choose to abide in me knowing that I am your heavenly Father whose way is in the whirlwind. I will carry you through it because I know what is best for you.
Receive encouragement today as it comes from me. Depend upon me in every area of your life. I am only as far away as your faith allows me to be. So, by faith, accept the plans I have for you and trust that I will work everything out for good in your life.
- “I have the right to do anything”, you say–but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”–but not everything is constructive. 1 Corinthians 10:23
- …he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Psalm 23:3
- The path of life leads upward for the prudent to keep them from going down to the realm of the dead. Proverbs 15:24
- The Lord is slow to anger but great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet. Nahum 1:3
- We are now in your hands. do to us whatever seems good and right to you. Joshua 9:25
- You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11