(photo by Dan Cardoza – unsplash)
“Your journey through life is not always going to be easy. There will be times when things won’t be as you want them to be, yet you will get through them. Family drama, work issues, church controversy, and all types of people problems will creep into your life.
Keep your trust in me. Allow me to fine tune your hearing so you will recognize the voice of my Spirit as I direct your steps. Also, understand that the refining process will make you stronger and better equipped to deal with life’s challenges.
Though I will take care of you always, your character will be stretched and strengthened as you learn the things I want to teach you. Embrace times of challenge. A little discomfort will help you look to me rather than trying to handle everything in your own strength.
You are not alone, everyone faces obstacles. However, because your life is in my hands, you may draw upon my Spirit to provide what is essential to sustain your journey.
You are uniquely special to me. Be who I have made you to be. Remember that you are loved by the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I accept you. Live your life to please me, not others. You are capable and able to overcome all obstacles because my Spirit empowers you. My love is the river of peace that gives the flow of your life balance so that when trouble finds you, you don’t have to be consumed by it.
- But now trouble comes to you, and you are discouraged; it strikes you, and your are dismayed. Should not your piety be your confidence and your blameless ways your hope? Job 4: 5,6
- This is what the Lord says–your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea. Isaiah 48:17,18
- “The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well -watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.” Isaiah 58:11
- The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. Psalm 37:39
- You will surely forget your trouble, recalling it only as waters gone by. Job 11:16
- Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:4