(photo by Johny Goerend – unsplash)
“Through tender words of sincere praise and thanksgiving, my heart connects with yours. Your spirit is at peace because you trust and receive my love. My Spirit never departs from those of you who love me, even in times when you may not be aware of it. I will always keep you safe within the boundaries of my love, for you are precious to me.
You are unique and special. There is no one else like you and I have given you the ability to grow in areas you are naturally inclined to. As I give you good gifts, you should develop and cultivate them so that you will be ready to use them as opportunities come along. Your gifts will bless others and I will be honored when you use them for my glory. Be confident and know that I have made you capable of accomplishing good things in this life.
Ours is a partnership formed by faith. As you step out in faith to seek and to learn, I will give you direction and guidance. My purposes will become your goals and I will fulfill the plans I have had for you from the beginning. You will reap the rewards of faithfulness; your heart will be strong and steady as you follow the leading and prompting of my Spirit at work within you.
By determining in your mind that you are going to follow me with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength, you will live a life filled with peace. My peace will be upon you even when the way is not always easy. You will rest in the security and boundaries of my love because you trust me. You will know, without a single doubt, that I am for you and I am with you always.”
- The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6
- For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
- We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith, if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach, if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. Romans 12: 6-8
- And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30
- …but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness. Psalm 89:33