(photo by James Coleman — unsplash)
“My word has been given to strengthen your heart and to encourage you. I am found as you apply yourself to knowing me through my word. The moment you invited Jesus into your heart, my Spirit was placed in you to be your teacher and guide, so that you may learn the ways of wisdom and have the power and resources needed to live your best life.
My word is faithful because I am faithful to keep my word. It divides truth from lies and it tears down barriers. It provides knowledge and direction. My faithfulness has been established in the heavens and on the earth; I do not change like shifting shadows. I am righteous in all my ways. Knowing my word and keeping it hidden in your heart gives you confidence and provides security as you follow the righteous path.
I desire a deeply personal relationship with you so your eyes can be opened to understanding my word and the way my Spirit speaks to you. I give balance and surety to things you are learning, as well as to those things which you already know and understand. My Spirit leads you into a deeper, more intimate, relational journey with me.
I am God, Holy, Pure, Righteous, and True. I seek relationship with you every day and desire for you to know my word so you may live in truth, wisdom, hope, peace, joy, and confidence throughout your life. Jesus paved the way for you to know me and He secured your home with me in heaven. Your biggest challenge is to accept what has been given to you; to keep my word, embracing it with your whole heart, so that you can live the exciting, blessed life I desire to give you.”
- For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and the attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
- My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding—indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. Proverbs 2: 1-5
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5
- All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you. John 16:15
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
- For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.” John 3: 34 – 36.