(photo by specphotops — unsplash)
“The truth is always in you because you are my child and my Spirit resides in you. However, truth can be lost or buried underneath layers of your life’s experiences and old ways of handling things. Knowledge you have gained may have a hard time coming to the surface when new challenges come along.
Old ways of thinking, can trip you up in the present. They keep you moving along the primitive road of days gone by, stalling progress, even though I am trying to help you move forward. If you are trying to work your way through an issue and nothing is going the way you want it to, take a brief look back. Examine your heart to determine if old patterns might be the reason you are not making progress.
Your life is before me everyday. I see you. I see who you are and who you are supposed to become. If you want to live blessed in everything, no matter how difficult or challenging, you must learn to live your life to please me. I am your Father. I am the One who loves you most. I am the One who will not fail you.
Allow me to reveal truth to you about you. Allow me to teach you how to overcome old ways of behavior, so that you can be set free from the past and move forward with me in the present.”
- But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13
- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. John 14:17
- But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the spirit, and not in the old way of the written code. Romans 7:6
- You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4: 22-24
- But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. Romans 6:22