“My child, it is good to wait upon me. It is good to trust in My faithfulness. I am your Father and I deeply care for you.
I am never insensitive to the pain and suffering of my children, whether it is physical, mental, emotional, or all of these. I care about the things that concern you and I desire to help you as you go through them.
I want you to trust me. Trust is more than saying you do. Trust is a sincere belief that I will help you. It is shown by the way that you live your life and the things you say to others while you’re walking through something that requires you to trust me. It means that you draw close to me, that you seek me for comfort and strength, rather than trying to handle it all on your own.
By truly believing that I am for you and with you in all circumstances — through everything you’re facing, there is no reason to have doubt. Your needs will be met because I know what you need. I will extend my grace and provide the best solutions for your circumstances, even if they generate a different outcome than your expectation. Abide in me, be patient in the process and I will bless you through it. Trust in My faithfulness!”
- But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
- Cast all your anxiety on him (the Lord) because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
- Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalms 86:11
- For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord. Psalms 117:2
- Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalms 23:4
- Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. Psalms 40:4
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3: 5,6
(photo credit: Abigail Keenan — unsplash)