“I AM in control. I know exactly what is happening in the world. I want the world to see me, to see that there is hope for all who choose to believe and trust me. I am not oblivious to the pain and suffering many are experiencing. Though I am God who executes judgment, I am God who is compassionate and I give hope; hope that comes through faith.
Let what is happening today be a wake up call to all. This world is not within your control. The universe is in my hands. There are greater reasons for that which I allow than what your eyes are able to see, so that is why I ask you to trust me. Without me, there would be only chaos and destruction. With me, there is a way out, there is a way through and I AM with all who choose to follow me.
My grace has not left this world. It is in the hearts of all who love me. It is in the prayers of my faithful ones. It is in the love and kindness you display to others in the face of adversity. I call you to stand in the faith you have received. I am the solid rock on whom you may depend. I’ve got this world, I’ve got all who belong to me and I’ve got you. I AM in control.”
- “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” John 8:58
- Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. Isaiah 46:9
- And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Romans 13:11
- By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. Hebrews 11:3
- He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalms 46:10
- Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 1 Peter 5: 8, 9
- The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalms 18:2
- …neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39
- “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
- Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12
(photo credit: Eric Muhr–unsplash)
One thought on “a Whisper…I AM in control”
Great reminder that God is in control! I tell myself that all the time.
LikeLiked by 1 person