“I rejoice over you this morning. You are my child and I love you with an everlasting love. My heart is glad as I look into your heart and see your willingness to trust me. The way of trust will always lead you along the blessed path.
Walk in confidence because I am your God and Father. I make a way when sometimes it seems there is none. I will always make a way for you. Abide in me, take time to bask in my presence and rest in the truth of your Savior – of His salvation and deliverance.
You are blessed, dear one, and I am with you today, tomorrow and always.”
- The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
- The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. Jeremiah 31:3
- But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children– Psalms 103:17
- Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you. Psalms 84:12
- The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever. Isaiah 32:17
- The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14