(photo by Alex Martinez-unsplash)
“A new year brings with it new challenges and unlimited opportunities to grow as you go with me through your life’s journey. I do not want you to fear the unknown of what lies ahead for you because I know these things, and I will be with you. I will make a way in every situation because I am your Father and I love you deeply.
You may continue to abide in me knowing that your life is hidden in Christ Jesus with me. I will keep you safe and I will strengthen you when you are weak. This is our journey together and I will not abandon you. Do not allow negative or anxious thoughts to dictate your feelings. Focus on what you know is true…that I am the strength of your heart and your portion forever.
My Spirit draws near to you as you draw near to me, enabling you to abide in peace. You may trust because you know that I am faithful. Embrace me fully, trust me completely, and you will experience my presence ever close to you. My love for you is perfect and it casts away any shadows of doubt and fear that may try to distract you. Allow my love to enfold you, go out in peace and live in my steady supply of joy. In all things, continue to give me thanks and it will be well with your soul.
Every opportunity this year is a chance for you to see my hand at work in your life. You will have some great moments, and you will have some challenging ones. My desire is that you set your focus upon me, rather than on the things that are happening so that I can show you the way through each growth opportunity. Seek me first and my plans for you will be revealed and accomplished.”
- “For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and say to you, do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13
- “For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” Colossians 3:3
- “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26
- “You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.” Isaiah 55:12
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33