(photo by karsten worth — unsplash)
“My joy is your strength from day to day. It delights me to give you joy, to fill your life with meaning and purpose. I take great pleasure as you accept the plans I want to work out in your life. Your yielded spirit, and firm desire to serve me and submit to my greater purposes for you, enables these things to be accomplished.
There are many things I want to share with you. I want to open the windows of heaven, so you can begin to see glimpses of things to come. The blessings ahead will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
When I left the earth, I went to prepare a place for you, for each of you who call me Lord and Savior. You could not take it all in now. However, as you allow me to become more and more a part of your life, as you look to me and submit your will to me, and embrace who I have made you to be, you will grow into the best version of yourself. You will be prepared and ready to receive the gift of eternal life which has been reserved for you in the kingdom of heaven.
I knew you before you were formed in the womb. When you received me into your heart and life our spirits were eternally linked. When this body you live in now passes away, your spirit will live, and you will reside with me. Who I created you to be when you were formed in the womb is who you will be in the kingdom of heaven—only there, you will be the perfect version of yourself; the completed vision of my creation for eternity.
There is so much for you to look forward to. With hope to propel you forward, allow yourself to continue walking the path of growth. Develop your skills and gifts in this life, for they will serve in perfect harmony in the next.
Your spirit is not lost in death. The essence of who you are is in me. I will bring you into complete fullness of life as you allow me to continue to form and develop your personality and gifts in the present. Live in my love. Submit to me daily and receive my strength in all you do. Then I will take you as I have made you into the eternity I have prepared for you. Oh, what a glorious day that will be!”
- Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7
- My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14: 2,3
- My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 15,16
- However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”—the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2: 9, 10