(photo by elijah macleod – unsplash)
“I have surrounded you with my love. You can see my provision for you every day. It warms my heart to bless you with my love, and to feel the exchange between us as you receive it.
Thankfulness comes from a heart that is full of love. It is the display of gratitude for your blessings. When you are thankful, joy is natural, and it exudes from your life. Others see it and it becomes a light of blessing to them as well.
When you live in joy simply because you know that you are so deeply loved, my peace sustains you and my grace infiltrates your life. It becomes grace that you are able to give away. As you give grace, you receive it all the more. It is a beautiful cycle of positivity and hope. As you abide in my grace, the beauty of living in my love becomes even more real to you.
Beloved, be love. The world needs love, they need the love you have to give. You are the vessel through which those around you may be loved…not the superficial kind of love that may be conjured up to try and please others, but the love that is poured out of you because of all the love that I have poured into you…the infinite, continual love that comes from me and flows through you.”
- Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. John 14:21
- Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6
- So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2: 6, 7
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1
- Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10
- But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. Titus 3: 4-7
- My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12