(photo by baard hansen – unsplash)
“Be anxious for nothing. I have surrounded you with the comfort of my loving presence and everything is going to be alright.
Because you have chosen to submit your life to me, I can accomplish my good purposes and plans for you. I am with you, I am for you, and I will meet your needs in every circumstance you face today.
When you feel a rush of emotion, catch it and bring it captive to my Spirit. I will calm you. I will give you peace and wisdom as you rest in me and trust me to work everything out for your good. You are my child and I love you so very much. Nothing will come against you today that you and I can’t handle together.
You are safe in the shelter of my love. It is a covering that goes where you go, that sits where you sit; that sustains you no matter where you find yourself. I will be faithful to you. Embrace my strength and let your heart be filled with hope today for I am by your side.”
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
- And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5
- In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues. Psalm 31:20
- The Lord delights in those who put their hope in his unfailing love. Psalm 147:11