(photo from unsplash.com)
“Quiet your soul in my presence. I know that you are weary. My Spirit will sustain you through weariness and help you today in all you must do. You may abide in my peace and have the assurance of this truth. I am with you and your needs will be met in me.
It is my power that is made perfect in your weakness. When you are weak, you realize your need of me. As you depend upon me, you will see my faithfulness. You may count on the power of my love to give you strength!
Put the needs of your flesh aside and let my Spirit minister to you. Trust His guidance for He keeps you in perfect peace. Do not worry or fear for what is going on around you, about what you should do or say or be, for my Spirit provides what you need every moment.
I have given you power to overcome the foolishness of your enemy, who looks for little ways to trip you up. More than that, I have made you more than a conqueror in all things, that your life can be full, rich and blessed. Wrap yourself up in the comfort of my deep and abiding love for you. I am your peace and the strength of my love will carry you through the day.”
- Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5
- My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84:2
- You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. Job 11:18
- For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear: I will help you. Isaiah 41:13
- No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 37-39