(photo by Chris Child – unsplash)
“It is good to learn lessons from your past mistakes. You do well to remember that I can take the worst that is in you and turn it into something good for my glory. Sin does not defeat you because my Spirit redeems you. My Spirit shines light upon the dark places in your life and leads you to grace and forgiveness.
I am your Savior. When you receive forgiveness, you get freedom from sin. You are delivered from past defeats and sorrows. I make you new and put my hope in your heart. I see your sin no more and put it away from you as far as the east is from the west so that you can embrace freedom in me. The freedom that enables you to live a life blessed by me.
When you walk in my freedom, the things of this world begin to dim. They do not have the same hold upon your heart. Your future and your hope become eternally linked to me and your life takes on new meaning and purpose.
Abide in me, as I live in your heart, and your journey with me will lead you to a glorious eternity. It is the hope that you are called to because you call me Father. You will have my love and protection for all of your days and my Spirit will not depart from you.”
- Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Micah 7:8
- For he (God) has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13
- as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103: 12
- But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap is holiness, and the result is eternal life. Romans 6:22
- “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be upon your lips…” Isaiah 59:21a
One thought on “a Whisper…light upon the dark”
Thank you for the reminder that we can choose to allow life’s circumstances to draw us closer to Him.
LikeLiked by 1 person