(photo by Kevin Yang – unsplash)
“Just as the sunrise and sunset happen with immutable precision, so my love is ever constant, covering you from morning to night, day by day. You can count on me. You may have full confidence in my presence with you, and you may know without any doubt that your life is in my hands and I love you deeply.
Though there are many things going on in the world around you; things that upset you and bring discouragement, you do not have to be consumed by them. Hold fast to the hope that I have given you. Your life has been sealed for the day of my redemption and you may know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am coming back for you. I will deliver you from the aches and pains of this world.
Live as light while you are here so others will see me shining through you, so that perhaps they too will embrace the salvation of my son Jesus before it is too late. When you let my light shine in your life, hope has opportunities to fulfill its purpose for all.
The deep darkness that hovers over your world causes hearts to grow cold and bitter towards me. It causes people to believe whatever they want to believe, even if it is not the truth. There is fighting and hatred, and there is no love or respect for others. There is sin, murder, and death of innocent lives. There are depraved minds and people who plot and plan evil.
My light penetrates the darkness, and though the world does not comprehend it, when Jesus returns in mighty power, His glory will radiate the light of truth over the entire earth and no one will escape it. Fear will come to the hearts of all who have rejected me, but hope will sustain you who believe.
I am standing at the door of each heart and knocking. I long for everyone to know me and the power of my unending love. It is the greatest gift that I can give. It is the only gift with the power to save. Choosing me is choosing eternal life. Each one who does is given a key to the kingdom of heaven. That key will open the door to the world of freedom and love that I have created; a world full of peace and joy, free from sickness, sin, and sorrow.
I am Alpha, the beginning, and Omega, the end. As sure as the sunrise and sunset, I am coming back for you and all who have received me into their heart.”
- For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalm 108:4
- This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10
- …you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Ephesians 4: 17b – 18
- For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Ephesians 5: 8-10
- Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20
- He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Revelation 21:6