(photo by Jenna Beekhuis – unsplash)
“You may not think that I am watching you, but I see you. I see your faith and I see your unbelief. I know when you are truly trusting me and when you have doubts. I see your beauty, I see the ugliness of your sin, and I love you all the same.
My arms are not the arms of rejection. They are the everlasting arms of love and they are always extended to you. They invite you in everyday no matter where you are or what is going on in your life. I wait for you to come and receive my love.
The gifts I have for you will increase the quality of your life and build your faith. Freedom from sin, faith that leads to enduring hope, wisdom to grow in knowledge and purpose, and peace to carry you through your journey are just a few of the many blessings I want to give you. These things will sustain and inspire you. They are the foundation upon which I build my temple in you.
When you choose faith, you are choosing to overcome unbelief. When you choose to trust, you will overcome doubt, and when you confess your sin, you receive forgiveness, so that your life will become beautifully restored.
My love for you is unlike any other. It is perfect, it is holy, and pure. There is nothing you can do to earn it for I give it freely. I am patiently waiting for you.”
- “See, Lord, how distressed I am! I am in torment within, and in my heart I am disturbed, for I have been rebellious. Outside, the sword bereaves; inside, there is only death.” Lamentations 1:20
- But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever. Psalm 52:8
- The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deuteronomy 33:27
- Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? I Corinthians 3:16
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God–Ephesians 2:8
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16