(photo by Richard Pasquarell — unsplash)
“Truth comes to you who are constantly searching, learning, and desiring spiritual growth. You cannot be stagnant in issues of faith because my Word is alive. It needs to come alive in you for growth to occur. It is sharper than any two-edged sword and its cutting truth will penetrate your heart and mind, giving you guidance, wisdom, and insight. My Word paves the way of faith for your life.
Challenges are a part of life and they are a part of your growth. You do yourself a great disservice when you are unwilling to learn the truths that come from them. Be willing to set your emotional feelings of anger and frustration aside in order to give yourself the opportunity to grow.
Choosing the way of faith is choosing to live a life that is yielded to me and to the plans that I have established for you. My truth has been deposited in you by my Spirit, but you must have the desire to seek it out and to understand it, so that you can apply it to your life. It is not forced upon you. The pearls of life and wisdom are a precious treasure. They are yours for the asking, because I give them to those of you who love me and who have a longing to understand and live the way of faith.
You have the treasure of Christ buried within your heart. Truth and knowledge are found as you seek me out. The choice of yielding to the power of my Spirit is yours. By choosing me, you choose the way of faith and of wisdom where you will find joy and blessing, and all that you are looking for to satisfy your soul.”
- Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed. Galatians 3:23
- For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Hebrews 4:12
- Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalms 45:28
- The way of the godly leads to life; that path does not lead to death. Proverbs 12:28
- “Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for choice pearls. When he discovered a pearl of great value, he sold everything he owned and bought it!” Matthew 13: 45, 46
- You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence. Acts 2:28
- The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day. Proverbs 4:18