(photo by Camille Brodard — unsplash)
” When your heart is troubled, I am near to you. I am the lifeguard of your heart. Pour out your thoughts to me and I will lead you to the comfort that you’re looking for. As you open your heart to me, you will feel my presence and my Spirit will minister to you as you begin to release your burdens to me.
The way to answers and solutions is always through. You cannot be led where you refuse to go, therefore, open your heart to the truth I want to share with you. I will do it because it is in your best interest; and I am all about what is best for you. Be willing to invest in what is best for yourself.
You pray, you release, and then you trust me to work everything out for good in your life. I have promised to do that for you in my word. I am faithful and I will be faithful to you.”
- I pour out my complaints before him and tell him all my troubles. Psalms 142:2
- He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. 2 Corinthians 1:4
- When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. Psalms 94:19
- He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him. Proverbs 2:8
- Jesus said…”I am leaving you with a gift–peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27
- The Lord rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. Psalms 37:39
- And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28