(photo by Bethany Laird — unsplash)
“The day is coming when this world will be no more. The day is coming where sin will cease, where sorrows will be forgotten, and death will be swallowed up in victory. Until that time, my glory shines in your heart and the joy of your salvation will carry you through.
I hate sin, but I love sinners, all of you, and I desire for others to know me as you know me. My heart grieves for the pain they carry and I long to deliver them from the sin and suffering they live in.
You may feel powerless to help people you know and love who have no faith in me, but you are not. Though they may not be receptive to your words spoken directly to them, there is nothing they can do about the power that comes through your words as you pray to me.
Take the journey of prayer for those you love. Be fervent, keep on praying. Don’t give up, for their souls hang in the balance. The more you pray, the more I will move over their hearts in ways that you cannot begin to fathom. Nothing is impossible for me. All things are possible with prayer.
The day is coming when lightening will flash and light up the sky from one end to the other. Everything will seem normal until I am revealed. I am coming back in righteousness and truth. Do good while you can, share my love with others, and pray, pray, pray for those who don’t know me yet.”
- He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. Revelation 21:4
- But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:8
- I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 1 Timothy 2:1
- Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16
- Jesus said…”For as the lighting flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so it will be on the day when the Son of Man comes.” Luke 17:24
- Jesus said…”The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will remove from his Kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!” Matthew 13: 41-43
- But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life. 1 Timothy 1:16