(photo by Emmanuel Phaeton — unsplash)
“When anxiety is great within you and your flesh has difficulty receiving my peace, you may know in your spirit that I am right beside you. I accept you just as you are and I long to give comfort and clarity to every anxious thought.
I created you and know your inmost being. I know each thought and doubt that you carry. I understand your concerns and I comprehend those things that cause you to be anxious, even when you may not. I am generous to provide comfort and you may rely upon the faithfulness of my Word to minister to you and to guide you through.
Open your arms to receive my grace, through which you may also receive the ministry of my Spirit. Allow the peace of my Word to pour over you as a gentle rain so that it will wash away the overwhelming thoughts that try to disrupt your life and keep you stuck in an uncomfortable, undesirable place.
Do not be discouraged or dismayed by the craziness of life’s circumstances. Though you may experience anxious moments, my Spirit in you is powerful to get you through them. Abide in me and trust that your life is safe in my hands. I am your Father, your provider, your healer, and the banner of love over your life.”
- Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6,7
- God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalms 46: 1
- Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20
- This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. Psalms 91:2
- So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16
- Jesus said…I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrow. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33