(photo by Immo Wegmann — unsplash)
“Times of quiet reflection before me in prayer give you peace of heart, mind, and spirit. I welcome the opportunity to draw especially near to you in these moments. I love to be remembered for who I am and for how I bless your life. I love to be thanked for my provision and watch care over you. It blesses me when you acknowledge my presence with you as you go about your daily business. The gift of your time is a gift to me.
As your loving Father, my heart is warmed and my spirit is moved to encourage and teach you, so the bond between us flourishes. Though you cannot physically see me, your spirit has great capacity to sense my presence. As your awareness grows, so does your confidence. As your confidence grows, so does your faith.
Prioritize time with me and I will show you the riches of my love. I will bless you in unexpected ways that will continue to build you up and increase the expanse of my peace upon your life. No matter what it is that you are dealing with, you will know in full measure that I am with you and you may trust me to take care of you always.”
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
- A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great. Proverbs 18:16
- My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. Malachi 2:5
- My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? Psalm 42:2