(photo by John Towner — unsplash)
“I laid the foundations of the earth from the beginning and the heavens are the work of my hands. If I can keep the shining stars from falling from the sky, I can keep your life in tact. As I hold your world in orbit, I will also hold your life and save it for eternity. You have been given the privilege of knowing me. I have become your Father because you have embraced my love, the love of my Son, your Savior. As I watch over the flowers in a field and the birds that fall from a tree, so I watch over you.
Your life has never been hidden from me. I love you and continuously pursue relationship with you. My angels watch over you, guarding your steps on every path. Though you can’t see them, they are there. They have been sent because of my great love and care for you. You do not have to fear anything. You only need to believe and trust that out of my great love, I will take care of you.
You have heard it said that good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people. But I want to remind you of my Word in Romans 8:28, “All things happen for good to those who love me and who have been called according to my purposes.” Thus, as my child, there is nothing that can happen to you that will not ultimately be used for good in your life.
You possess the key to the Kingdom of heaven because that key is the Holy Spirit of Jesus who lives in your heart. He has set you free from sin, released you from an eternity apart from me, and given you entrance into my Kingdom, which belongs to all who have come to me through Him. You have been given a hope in the core of your spirit that will never disappoint; a hope that you may trust and hold to all of your days. In this life, you will have troubles, but you may take heart because Jesus overcame the world and so will you.
Your world is in my hands. I know the state of it. I see the folly of the enemy who is trying to take as many with him into the fires of hell as he can. You, however, belong to me. Therefore, you must not be overly concerned about what is going on around you. You are safe within the boundaries of my love and I am with you always. Bring as many into the light of my love as you can so they will not be captured by the darkness. All who choose me will be shining stars, held safely in the universe of my love.”
- In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Psalms 102:25
- It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts. Isaiah 45:12
- Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. Daniel 12:3
- We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 2 Peter 1:19
- I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” Revelation 22:16
- For it is written: “He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully; they will lift you up in their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.” Luke 4:10, 11