“In this moment, allow my peace to wash over you like a gentle rain. Be comforted by the warmth of my love, and know that my presence is with you right now.
You are precious to me and I know the things that are weighing heavy on your mind. You may be confident that I hear your prayers and my answers will come in due time. You may trust me for each need and concern.
I am gentle with you and the things that you suffer are not meant to bring you harm. They are meant to push you toward me so that you may receive from me in your time of need.
Draw upon the power of my Spirit and you will receive encouragement and strength to face what you must throughout your day. Because I am with you, you never walk alone.”
- Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provided you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy. Acts 14:17
- Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16
- Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29
- For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. Romans 15:4
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
(photo credit: Nick Scheerbart–unsplash)