“Open your eyes and behold the glory of your Lord. Do you not know that I have given you your very life and I hold it in my hands, just as I hold the stars in the sky, the planets, and all the movements of the universe?
For all of you who follow me, this world is not your home. You are just passing through it. For the rest, the same is true. I have the power to bring everything to a stop, everything that you consider “normal”, and yet you failed to consider that I would even allow such a thing to happen. You cannot count on world leaders, you cannot count on politicians, for they have only been given limited authority. Ultimately, all authority is mine. However, you must remember to pray for the leaders in your world.
All of you who have placed your hope in me will be delivered. Jesus came and walked the face of your earth a long time ago and he is remembered today for doing so – even by those who don’t believe that I sent him to save you. Your hope is in him. Do not live in fear in spite of what you see happening around you. Do not be afraid, for my wisdom is in your heart. My Spirit gives light and truth and balance to your perspective when you look to me and not to the things the world is saying.
Your enemy the devil is looking for weak, vulnerable people to prey upon. He desires to torment you by giving you fear and anxiety. He will use deceptive ways to draw you into his schemes. Use the wisdom that I have given you to come against him and to stand firm so that your faith is strengthened. You are only weakened by your fears and that is where satan believes that he will win the battle in your mind.
Your faith must be more than what you say right now. It must be in what you do through the struggle. I am not the author of confusion. That belongs to the enemy of your soul. I call you to stand in faith and to fight the battles with the tools I have given you so that you can win them.
Be strong in your Lord and in my mighty power that you may be an overcomer in these uncertain times. Keep your eyes wide open and you will see my glory revealed in your circumstances. I am your glory, the Holy and Righteous Father whose love and justice will prevail.”
- Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1
- Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord almighty–he is the King of glory. Psalms 24:10
- If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. John 15:19
- I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people–for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 1 Timothy 2: 1, 2
- This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4: 2, 3
- Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2: 9 – 11
- For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13
- For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10
(photo credit: Diego Ph — unsplash)