“In righteousness and truth, I will deliver you. I am Lord and I long to live on the throne of your life. It is time for you to let your guard down; to stop thinking that you control the future. None of it is up to you, but you have the opportunity to trust me, to believe in me so that you will know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I am in control and I know what is best for all. I am for you. I love you with an everlasting love and I want you to belong to me. You were never meant to do your life apart from me.
You need to be spiritually ready because no one but the Father knows the hour I am coming back and I don’t want to leave anyone behind. Complete your deliverance by receiving me into your heart and life. Step fully into a relationship with me, that I may put my hope into your heart through the power of my Spirit. Then you will know with certainty that your eternity is secured.
Open your eyes and see that the day is at hand, the time to make your choice is now. Prepare your heart and make ready for my return, for when I come, it will be to complete your deliverance from a world that is going to end. It is going to be a great and glorious day. All who believe in my saving grace, those who know me personally as a result of giving their hearts to me, will go with me. This is a blessing that you will not want to miss. This will be the epic beginning of your eternity, of all that your soul has truly longed for.”
- From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. Psalm 3:8
- If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10: 9, 10
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes; first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:6
- Jesus said…For as the lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in the heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Matthew 24: 27, 29-31
- Jesus said…But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24: 36
- Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 1 Peter 1:13
- And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Romans 13:11
(photo credit: Hudson Hintze – unsplash)