A look back…may your heart be blessed as you continue to trust God’s provision for you.
“My presence is always with you. As you bend your knees to me, I see your heart, hear your prayers and lift you up so that the power of my love may be complete in you. As your heart joins with mine we become one in my Spirit. By embracing my love, your fears should subside for I will take care of you.
I am patient with you. When you fall behind, I wait for you to catch up. I go ahead of you and I prepare the way. With me, your path is never dark even when you cannot see the light for both light and dark are the same to me. If you wish to know me more deeply, then you must fully trust me even when it appears like you are walking through a dark time.
This world can be a beautiful place; however, its beauty is only a fraction of the beauty and majesty I have yet to reveal. The light to come at the end of your journey is the fulfillment of every blessing that I have in store for all of you who call me Father. It is the brilliant illumination of eternity found in the Kingdom of heaven. It is the place where my glory lives, and it will be the ultimate fulfillment of your hope in me. No more will you live in darkness, then you will see clearly.
I am your living hope, the light of your life, the provider of your every need and the giver of every good gift. Do not fear the condition of your world. Live each day in the hope and security of my glory as it has come to your heart. Trust me and allow my love to be the sustaining force of your life propelling you toward heaven and eternity with me.”
- When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. Psalms 94:19
- Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6
- When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:3
(Photo by Tyler Lastovich – unsplash)